478. Keeping journalists safe is a priority for former EMT
Christopher Post spent 20 years as a first responder before changing careers and becoming a video journalist. He talks with It’s All Journalism host Michael O’Connell about how journalists...
477. Washingtonian staff solidifies its voice by forming a union
Jessica Sidman and Daniella Byck of the Washingtonian Magazine were two of the publication's staff who voted to form a new union for employees.
476. Top journalism movies ranked by The Quill, Midwest Film Journal
Lou Harry and Nick Rogers are two of the film buffs behind The Quill's 110 journalism movies ranked.
474. Pushed Out: How domestic violence can lead to homelessness
Radio producer Julia Paskin reports on women who are experiencing homelessness due to intimate partner abuse.
473. Mental health toolkit designed by and for student journalists
USC students create the Student Journalism Wellness Project, an online resource kit for journalists to help handle the stress and mental health obstacles that come from working in news.
472. CNN Style explores intersection of news and culture
Fiona Sinclair Scott, CNN Style’s global editor, says everything going on in politics and news around the world is connected to cultural expressions, including fashion, art and design.
471. Info District: A 21st century model for funding local news
Simon Galperin of the Community Information Cooperative explains how Info Districts can fund local journalism.
470. COVID-19 exposes growing need for mental health reporting
Camalot Todd discusses how the COVID-19 demonstrated a greater need for mental health reporting.