493. Inside the US Capitol on 1/6/21 — A reporter’s view
Tia Mitchell of The Atlanta Journal Constitution tells what it was like inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
494. Entrepreneur bets on local news site for Northern Kentucky
Entrepreneur Lacy Staring, president and CEO of OneNYK Alliance, is focused on creating a sustainable news platform to cover Northern Kentucky.
495. Newsy aims to deliver just the facts without a political spin
Eric Ludgood leads Newsy, a 24-hour news broadcast network that covers the stories of the day without a political slant.
496. Metropolitan Diary: Where readers share their stories of New York City
Ed Shanahan and Agnes Lee discuss the Metropolitan Diary, a daily column featuring stories about New York City written by readers of The New York Times.
497. SmartNews personalizes weather news with Disaster Info Hubs
AccuWeather and SmartNews have partnered to provide readers with more personalized and timely weather reports using Disaster Info Hubs.
Register: Kat Downs Mulder livestream interview
It's All Journalism is hosting a livestream interview on Thursday, Feb. 24 with Kat Downs Mulder, the chief product officer and managing editor at The Washington Post.
498. Bias exposed by GBH investigation into government contracting
Paul Singer discusses the GBH News Center for Investigative Reporting's successful effort that expose unfair practices at the state and local level in Massachusetts to routinely exclude minority-owned businesses...
499. Philanthropy examined as a long-term newsroom funding source
Victor Hernandez, chief content officer at WBUR, shares insights from his “Philanthropy & Newsroom Positions Playbook."
500. Halfway To Episode 1,000; Kat Downs Mulder Redux
To celebrate our 500th episode, we're sharing our first interview with Kat Downs Mulder of The Washington Post from April 2013.
501. Skin whitening focus of CNN International series
Senthilingam discusses CNN International's “White Lies: Exposing the Dangers of Skin Whitening,” a series focusing on the problem of skin whitening and colorism across the globe.
Better News: How 1 pound of coffee can reduce digital subscriber churn
COO Terrence Williams tells Better News about the innovative way The Keene Sentinel in New Hampshire reduced digital subscriber churn.
Top 10 It’s All Journalism episodes of 2021
It’s All Journalism looks back to see what topics and guests proved to be the most interesting to our listeners in 2021.