Cristi Hegranes talks to It’s All Journalism host Michael O’Connell about how Global Press is working to increase the number local women journalists in some of the world’s least covered places to tell stories that are rarely heard.
553. Storipress aims to democratize the tools of online publishing
Alex Pan is one of the founders of Storipress, a new publishing platform that’s being billed as the alternative Wordpress that’s designed for publications and media.
552. The Cool Down: Climate change news with solutions, not doom and gloom
Anna Robertson is the co-founder and chief content officer of The Cool Down, a website that is laser-focused on fighting pollution and filling the gaps that other news outlets leave when covering climate.
551. Reader-supported, hyper-local newsletter thrives in downtown Albuquerque
Peter Rice, editor of the Downtown Albuquerque News, explains how he may have cracked the local news sustainability problem with a reader-supported, hyper-local newsletter.
550. Hearst investigation exposes widespread use of restraints on students in US schools
The Hearst Newspapers recently finished a year-long national investigation of how schools across the country routinely restrain students or keep them in seclusion.
549. Twitter’s upheaval is not the end of the world for newsrooms
Zainab Shah, director of engagement and audience at THE CITY, and It’s All Journalism host Michael O’Connell talk about what the upheaval at Twitter means for newsrooms.
- Prev Page...
- ...Next Page